Want to share your story on Onward Woman? We are always looking for stories to publish!
Contact us and share your story idea or completed blog post. To see examples of other blog posts, please visit our Onward Woman blog.
Here are some guidelines for submitting stories for publication.
Stories will be accepted if they meet these criteria
- your story is original and not published anywhere else
- the story is your own story
- if the story is about someone close to you, you have their permission to write and share their story
Stories will not be accepted for publication if:
- the story is not original and is published somewhere else
- the story is not your own story
- the story is about someone else and you don’t have permission to publish it
Photos, Websites & Social Media
- you can choose to sign your real name, a pseudonym, or publish anonymously
- you can include links to your website and/or social media
- you can include photos (one to three photos is suggested)
- you may choose to post bilingually in English and Spanish (and hopefully more languages in the future!)
Editing and Permission Guidelines
You are responsible for:
- writing your own title
- writing your own content
- organizing your content with headers (if desired)
- checking your submission for spelling, grammar, and punctuation
We’re so ready to read your story. The world needs your story in order to move forward. If you feel even a small inkling to write, start there, follow your intuition, and see what is possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out and ask.