Want to share your story on Onward Woman? We’d love to hear from you!
Contact us and share your story idea or completed blog post. To see examples of other blog posts, please visit our Onward Woman blog.
We will email you back prior to publishing anything.
Stories will be accepted for publication if:
- your story is original and not published anywhere else
- the content is your own story
- the content is the story of someone close to you and written permission is granted from them first
- signed with your real name, a pseudonym, or written anonymously
- other persons in the story are referred to under a pseudonym or a pronoun (no calling out real people with their real names)
- you may choose to include one hyperlink
- you may choose to include one photo
- you may choose to post bilingually in English and Spanish (and hopefully more languages in the future!)
Stories will not be accepted for publication if:
- the story is not original and is published somewhere else
- the content is not your own story
- you cannot provide written proof of consent in the case of telling other people’s stories
- the story refers to people by their real names without their consent
Editing and Permission Guidelines
You are responsible for:
- writing your own title
- writing your own content
- organizing your content with headers (if desired)
- checking your submission for spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- consenting to a publication agreement that you give Onward Woman publishers permission to publish your story on OnwardWoman.com and associated social media channels
We’re so ready to read your story. The world needs your story in order to move forward. If you feel even a small inkling to write, start there, follow your intuition, and see what is possible.
If you have any questions, please reach out and ask. Again, we will not publish until we have permission from you to do so.